Saturday, July 30, 2011

Where I belong to

I stop and stare
at the dark sky
to see if the
moon and stars are out

the twinkling light
lightens up the sky
the evening breeze
pushes a bit
and takes me
to where I belong
into the arms of
the loved ones
into the warm embrace
of the closed ones
to the earth
that identifies me
to the sky
that protects me
I still stop and stare
to see if these
stars still belong to me
to see if these
breeze still brings
the fragrance of my wind
I still stop and stare
at the sky
I still stop
to feel the breeze
in the hope to be pushed
back to where I belong to
In the hope to be pushed
back to where I belong to

3 comments:

Gaurab Bhandari said...

enjoyed reading this one too........gr8!!!

Prakrit the great said...

super likes :D

Anjana said...

thank you both of you